WHITE PORTLAND LIMESTONE CEMENT CEM II / B-LL 42.5 R
White Portland cement is a true Portland cement that differs from gray cement mainly in color. It is made of selected raw materials containing very few amounts of iron and manganese oxides.
It is used primarily for architectural purposes such as precast curtain walls and facing panels, terrazzo surfaces, stucco, cement paint, tile grout, and decorative concrete. Its use is recommended wherever white or colored concrete or mortar is desired, but not recommended for foundations and concrete works.
- White clinker ranging 65-79%.
- Limestone ranging 21-35%.
- According to the EN 197/1-2011.
- Packed in 3 plies craft paper bag including one plastic coated each of 50 Kg/Bag
- Bulk in jumbo bags each of 1.5 ton.