WHAT IS FLY ASH?
- Ash Precipitated Electrostatically from the Exhaust Fumes of Coal Fired Power Stations.
- Fly Ash is a Cement Extender & Enhancer, used as Partial Replacement for OPC.
- Fly Ash is a Pozzolan, Which Reacts with Water & Lime to Form Cementitious Material.
- Fly Ash is a Siliceous or Siliceous & Aluminous
- Material, with Chemical Composition, Sio2 (47 – 55 %) & Al 2o 3(25 – 35%).
- For Applications of Durable Concrete, High Performance Concrete, Grouts, Self – Compacting Concrete & Spray Concrete.
Technical Benefits Of Using Fly Ash:
- Lower Heat of Hydration in Large Pours & Min Water Amount.
- High Soleplate Resistance.
- Design Strengths are Readily Achieved & Long Term Strengths are Improved.
- Reduces Shrinkage & Creep of Concrete.
- Alkali – Aggregate Reaction is Prevented.
- Increased Resistance Against Chlorides.
- Reduces Permeability & Porosity Producing Very Dense Concrete.
- Increases Durability, Workability & Pump Ability of Concrete.
- Packed in Jumbo Bags each of 1.5 Ton.
- Bulk in Silo Trucks.